sábado, 30 de enero de 2010

Dia 10: The girl in the dirty shirt...



why do you need a reason for to feel happy
or shining for the rest of the world?
give me just a smile and would you make it snappy
get your shit together girl
you got a feeling lost inside
it just won’t let you go

your life is sneaking up behind
it just won’t let you go

no it just won’t let you go

is what I’m trying to say

and would you, maybe, come dancing with me

because to me it doesn’t matter
if your hopes and dreams are shattered

because when you say something you make me believe

in the girl who wears a dirty shirt

she knows exactly what she’s worth

knows exactly what she’s worth to me!

that I can see


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7b4zviWBwso


simplemente no considero que tenga un buen dia...
asi que no tengo ganas de escribir.
me siento un toque abandonada..
en fin, tengo que aprender a vivir con esto...

ojala mañana si sea un buen dia...


[[no voy a caer en tu maldita trampa! =)]

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario